CDH 3000 PPM Chlorine Dioxide Holding Solution Activated WPS Water Purification Solution Drops 4.5 oz 130 ml | AllOne Wellness
IMPORTANT: 1 ml of CDH equal to 3 drops of WPS Kit or 1 drop of WPS kit is equal to 7 drops of CDH for Chlorine Dioxide content.
Chlorine Dioxide Solution is similar to WPS Kit Water Purification Solution, They both kill pathogens, parasites, and disease-causing organisms the same as WPS Kit. The main difference is that CDH has the activator left in which means it may be stronger than the CDS.
- Water Purification for Camping, Hiking, Outdoors, and Emergencies Kits.
- Kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
- Safe for daily use with water. It produces no toxic residues or no chlorates.
- Every bottle tested to 3000 PPM of pure Chlorine Dioxide gas, made in steam distilled water.
- 1 bottle will treat at least 650 litres of water.
- Each bottle is made out of HDPE plastic with a turret cap with a 3mm dropper orifice that is airtight. It is also freezable for long-term storage. 1ml = 20 drops from the turret dropper cap on a bottle.
- 4% Hydrochloric Acid is used to activate the CDH and is left in the mixture.
HOW TO USE: No activation required, add 4 to 8 drops for every gallon of water, depending on its impurity. Shake or stir water then allow a contact time between 20 and 40 minutes. Filter water if murky. Water contamination determines the time required. If the water murky use a filter or cheesecloth to strain water first.
STORAGE: Keep refrigerated after opening with the lid closed to keep effective. Do not expose to light.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not get on skin or eyes, if this happens rinse the area immediately. If ingested call poison control, and drink 3 glasses of water. Will bleach clothes, if you get it on you cloth rinse with water
Chlorine Dioxide Solution is used for purifying water and has proven to reduced 98.2% of bacteria and fungi in a lab test (E. coli, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, listeria, salmonella, Candida albicans, etc) . Chlorine Dioxide has been well studies clinical trials for water purification: 
Disclaimer: Due to Health Canada, TGA, and FDA regulations we can only offer this product for water purification, food cleaning, or surface sanitation. The choice of using the product in any other way than as directed is the user's responsibility. This product cannot be sold as a pharmaceutical. These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or FDA.
Health Canada is advising Canadians that using "MMS" also known as Miracle Mineral Solution or Miracle Mineral Supplement may cause serious health problems if taken as Jim Humble and Andreas Kalcker suggested.
FDA warns consumers about the dangerous and potentially life-threatening side effects of Miracle Mineral Solution MMS. FDA MMS.
AllOneWellnessNow.com is not responsible for any consequences or damages resulting in misuse of these products. We do not offer, nor do we claim to offer to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or condition. Only a Licensed Doctor is qualified to do this.