WPS Water Purification Solution Drops CDS Chlorine Dioxide Kit 25% Sodium Chlorite and 4% Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) Activator 2 Part KIT 125 ml | 4.2 oz AllOne Wellness
- Water Purification for Camping, Hiking, Outdoors, and Emergencies Kits.
- Kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
- Safe for daily use with water. It produces no toxic residues or chlorates.
- Every bottle was weighed to the correct portion.
- Each WPS kit will treat at around 2,600 litres of water.
- Each bottle is made out of HDPE plastic with a turret cap with a 3mm dropper orifice that is airtight. It is also freezable for long-term storage. 1ml = 20 drops from the turret dropper cap on the bottle.
- 1 kit drop in a litre of water is 0.426 ppm chlorine dioxide
NO RETURN: We can not accept any returns for WPS products as they are hazmat items and are made fresh on demand. Also, we have to make sure they are untampered with for our customer's health and safety. Please make sure you order the right kind and amount. Thank you for your understanding.
KIT DIRECTION: Mix 1 drop of PART A Sodium Chlorite and 1 drop of PART B Citric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or another food-grade acid like lemon juice, in a clean container to generate Chlorine Dioxide Solution. Add the drops required and wait 30 seconds to activate. Avoid breathing in the Chlorine Dioxide gas that is created before adding to water.
HOW TO USE: No activation required, add 3 to 5 drops for every litre of water, depending on its impurity. Shake or stir water then allow a contact time between 15 and 30 minutes. Water contamination determines the time required. If the water is murky use a filter or cheesecloth to strain the water first.
STORAGE: Keep in a cool, dry, dark place with the lid closed.
INGREDIENTS: PART A: 25% Sodium Chlorite Solution (NaClO2), 75% Steam Distilled Water (H2O). Part B: 4% Hydrochloric Acid (HCL) (H3CIO), 96% Steam Distilled Water (H2O).
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not get on skin or eyes, if this happens rinse the area immediately. If ingested call poison control, and drink 3 glasses of water. Will bleach clothes.
Disclaimer: Health Canada is advising Canadians that using "MMS" also known as Miracle Mineral Solution or Miracle Mineral Supplement may cause serious health problems if taken as Jim Humble and Andreas Kalcker suggested.
AllOneWellnessNow.com is not responsible for any consequences or damages resulting in the misuse of these products. We do not offer, nor do we claim to offer to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or condition. Only a Licensed Doctor is qualified to do this.