- Water Purification for Camping, Hiking, Outdoors, and Emergencies Kits.
- Kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
- Safe for daily use with water. It produces no toxic residues or no chlorates.
- Every bottle was weighted to the correct portion.
- Each WPS kit will treat at least 2,600 litres of water.
- Each bottle is made out of HDPE plastic with a turret cap with a 3mm dropper orifice that is airtight. It is also freezable for long-term storage. 1ml = 20 drops from the turret dropper cap on the bottle.
- 0.426 (mg/L) for chlorine dioxide for 1 drop for WPS kit
KIT DIRECTION: Mix 1 drop of PART A Sodium Chlorite and 1 drop of PART B Citric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or another food-grade acid like lemon juice, in a clean container to generate Chlorine Dioxide Solution. Add the drops required and wait 30 seconds to activate. Avoid breathing in the Chlorine Dioxide gas that is created before adding to water.
HOW TO USE: Add 2 to 3 activated drops for every gallon of water, depending on its impurity. Shake or stir water then allow a contact time between 15 and 30 minutes. Water contamination determines the time required. If the water is murky use a filter or cheesecloth to strain water first.
PART A: 22.4% Sodium Chlorite Solution (NaClO2), 77.6% Steam Distilled Water (H2O).
Part B: 50% Food Grade Citric Acid Solution (C6H8O7), 50% Steam Distilled Water (H2O).
STORAGE: Keep in a cool, dry, dark place with the lid closed.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not get on skin or eyes, if this happens rinse the area immediately with water. If ingested call poison control, and drink 3 glasses of water. Will bleach clothes a small amount if left on to sit,
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates the maximum concentration of chlorine dioxide in drinking water to be no greater than 0.8 parts per million (ppm). Chlorine Dioxide is currently used in municipal water treatment plants, as an antimicrobial agent in water used in poultry processing and to wash fruits and vegetables.
Disclaimer: Due to Health Canada, TGA, and FDA regulations we can only offer this product for water purification, food cleaning, or surface sanitation. The choice of using the product in any other way than as directed is the user's responsibility. This product cannot be sold as a pharmaceutical. These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or FDA.
Health Canada is advising Canadians that using "MMS" also known as Miracle Mineral Solution or Miracle Mineral Supplement may cause serious health problems if taken as Jim Humble and Andreas Kalcker suggested.
FDA warns consumers about the dangerous and potentially life-threatening side effects of Miracle Mineral Solution MMS. FDA MMS.
AllOneWellnessNow.com is not responsible for any consequences or damages resulting in misuse of these products. We do not offer, nor do we claim to offer to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or condition. Only a Licensed Doctor is qualified to do this.