WPS 4% Hydrochloric Acid CDS Water Purification Solution Drops Chlorine Dioxide Activator 2 Part KIT 125 ml | 4.2 oz AllOne Wellness
Note: This is Part B only one part of a 2 Part kit, You would need Part A as well.
Plastic bottles are preferred for UV protection over glass due to not being opaque. In some rare cases, plastic bottles may leak after 8 months, but they can be frozen for long-term storage. Plastic is ideal for on-the-go as they will not break when dropped.
- Water Purification for Camping, Hiking, Outdoors, and Emergencies Kits.
- Kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
- Safe for daily use with water. It produces no toxic residues or no chlorates.
- Every bottle was measured to the correct portion.
- Each WPS kit will treat at least 2,600 litres of water.
- Each bottle is made out of HDPE plastic with a turret cap with a 3mm dropper orifice that is airtight. It is also freezable for long-term storage. 1ml = 20 drops from the turret dropper cap on the bottle.
NO RETURN: We can not accept any returns for WPS products as they are hazmat items and are made fresh on demand. Also, we have to make sure they are untampered with for our customer's health and safety. Please make sure you order the right kind and amount. Thank you for your understanding.
KIT DIRECTION: Mix 1 drop of PART A Sodium Chlorite and 1 drop of PART B Citric Acid, Hydrochloric Acid or another food-grade acid like lemon juice, in a clean container to generate a Chlorine Dioxide Solution. Add the drops required and wait 30 seconds to activate. Avoid breathing in the Chlorine Dioxide gas that is created before adding it to water.
HOW TO USE: Add 1 to 3 activated drops for every gallon of water, depending on its impurity. Shake or stir water then allow a contact time between 20 and 40 minutes. Water contamination determines the time required. If the water is murky use a filter or cheesecloth to strain the water first.
INGREDIENTS: Part B: Hydrochloric Acid 4% (H3CIO), 96% Steam Distilled Water (H2O).
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not get on skin or eyes, if this happens rinse the area immediately. If ingested call poison control, and drink 3 glasses of water. Will bleach clothes.
Disclaimer: Health Canada is advising Canadians that using "MMS" also known as Miracle Mineral Solution or Miracle Mineral Supplement may cause serious health problems if taken as Jim Humble and Andreas Kalcker suggested.
AllOneWellnessNow.com is not responsible for any consequences or damages resulting in the misuse of these products. We do not offer, nor do we claim to offer to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease or condition. Only a Licensed Doctor is qualified to do this.