GOATMEAL - Grain-Free Breakfast Cereal
Goatmeal is great on the go, ready right away or in 3 minutes when made with milk or water. When eaten like cereal it expands 3x in volume, making it extra filling. Made with the best tasting and most nutritious ingredients we could find. making it so healthy it has as many minerals gram per gram as costly greens supplements. Order Goatmeal and you boost your wellness today.
Goatmeal is a grain-free, low-carb, 100% raw, vegan, no sugar, superfood breakfast cereal that can be eaten like hot cereal, cold cereal, and raw trail mix, Make your favourite treats and meals more nutritious and delicious, this versatile product has many other great culinary uses: Add as a yogurt topping - Bakes into cookies - Mixing with cereal, salads, and fruit smoothies - Breading for meat - Put on your favourite dinner or dessert.
Eat Goatmeal raw on the go or mix it into your trail mix.
- Yogurt Topping — Mix Goatmeal into yogurt or sprinkle it on top.
- Other Cereals / Granola — Goatmeal is excellent mixed in with regular oatmeal, homemade granola or other cereals.
- Salads / Fruit — Sprinkling Goatmeal on top of salads or fruit is a great way to add additional nutrients to your meals.
- Breading for Meat — Dip some pork cutlets in Original Goatmeal for an alternatively breaded wheat-free, healthy and delicious schnitzel! Works with all kinds of meat too!
- Pasta / Mashed Potatoes — Believe it or not, a little bit of sprinkled Original Goatmeal on top is a great way to feel not so guilty about those high-calorie meals!
- Desserts / Baking Recipes — Goatmeal is great in your favourite brownies, cakes, cookies, parfaits, and more!
SUITABLE FOR MANY OF THE MOST POPULAR DIETS
Goatmeal is formulated to help the amazing human body function as it should. It is also perfectly suited for the following common diets.
- Wheat-Free — For celiacs, those who are sensitive to gluten, or people that simply want to cut it out for other reasons.
- Grain-Free — For people who believe eating grains is actually putting us at a higher risk of disease. Goatmeal is made of a mixture of seeds and coconut - making it grain-free.
- Organic — A diet free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes, and foods not processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering.
- Paleo — A diet based on types of food presumed to have been eaten by early humans including meat, vegetables and fruit, excluding dairy, grains, and processed foods.
- Low-Carb / Low Sugar — For those following the Atkins diet and other low-carbohydrate diets. There is no added sugar or artificial sweetener in Goatmeal.
- Diabetic — For those with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Vegan / Vegetarian — For animal-friendly eaters. Goatmeal does not contain any animal bi-products (not even goats).
- Lactose-Intolerant — For those with an intolerance to dairy products. Goatmeal is lactose-free.
- Low Sodium — For people trying to decrease their salt intake for medical reasons such as high blood pressure. There is no added salt in Goatmeal.
BUT WHY IS IT CALLED GOATMEAL?
This product is essentially a grain-free version of Oatmeal, so we decided to merge the words "Grain-free" and "Oatmeal" to create the name. Thus, "Goatmeal" was born!
Okay, so what’s so special about Goatmeal?
Regular breakfast cereals typically consist of cereal grains such as wheat, corn, rice, and oats. These cereals are normally very processed, carbohydrate-heavy, often lack nutritional value and are loaded with sugar. In a nutshell, they are not really that great for your health.
Goatmeal, however, is basically the exact opposite approach to breakfast cereal. Here’s why:
Original Ingredients: Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Unsweetened Coconut, Freshly Ground Organic Flax Seeds, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Hemp Hearts